Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9: A Photo with my Favorite Disney Character

Wahoooo I'm Tigger, come bounce with me! 
 
One of my favorite Disney characters is Tigger. Honestly, I'm not really sure why, maybe because he is always so upbeat and never lets anything get him down. Tiggs, as I like to call him, go way back...to 2009 during my first College Program when I bought a stuffed Tigger "pillow." I still have my Tigger pillow, and yes I know I'm a Disney nerd.

Ironically, I worked at Winnie the Pooh and got to see Tigger everyday. Some days I even had the chance to "bounce" with Tiggs in a giant honey pot. You may think Tigger's favorite thing is bouncing, well at Winnie the Pooh, Tigger tells guests "What Tiggers like best is safety!"

In this picture are 2 of my favorites, Josh and Bree. I know for a fact my college program wouldn't have been the same without them. On numerous occasions we would go to a park for a little bit before work. And most times we would stop at Wendys for food beforehand...it's just what we did. We always had tons of fun together, no matter what we were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment