Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 2: A photo with my acceptance folder

Jump back a few months to April 19th, 2010, one of the happiest days of my life. I had been waiting for weeks to hear back from Disney to see if I would be given the chance to be a part of the Disney College Program once again. As I was heading to class I quick checked my mail like I do every day. To my surprise, there was a large envelope inside with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the top left hand corner. It was at that moment I knew I would be going back. I remember running outside to call my mom to tell her. I was so excited, there was no way I was going to class; I went back to my apartment and called everyone to tell them the good news.

What I find most ironic about that day was my outfit choice. When I got dressed that morning, I had no idea I was going to be getting my acceptance letter. It seemed a little fitting, if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment