Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 6: A Photo at Work

"How many in your party?" This phrase along with many others like "stay behind the yellow line" and "happy birthday princess!" were repeated multiple times everyday at work. Each and every day was different working at Disney; some days were pretty awesome and others not so much. There may be a misconception about what my job entailed; that all I did was push buttons all day. Well, I like to say that I spun tea cups, made giant honey pots move and sent guests on scary adventures with Snow White. I got to make magic every single day by handing out Mickey stickers to kids, bringing families to the front of the line and replacing lost princess wands.
By far the best part of my job was the people I worked with. I have never met such an amazing group of people. It was so nice going to work and having that support, especially on days where crabby guests seemed to be the only guests. Some gave great hugs, some great advice and others were there to make sure I put my "game face" on before going on-sage. To my co-Cast Members reading this, thanks for making a difference, I'll never forget any of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment