Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 10: A Photo at Universal Studios


Even though I worked at Disney World, didn't mean it was the only theme park I went to while living in Florida. This photo was taken at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with some of my roommates from my first College Program. Nearly 2 years ago I met Mia, Shannon, Nicole and Corinne and my life hasn't been the same since. I consider every one of them to be some of my best friends. Lucky enough, Shannon, Nicole and Corinne live in Orlando so I got to see them frequently.

I was so excited that Mia would be flying down from Chicago for our 1104 reunion (we lived in apartment # 1104).  Harry Potter World was super awesome, despite me not feeling well after riding Forbidden Journey. I was so lucky that Nicole (aka Princess) got me into the park for free otherwise I would have never been able to go. 

I believe that you know you have true friends when you don't see each other for months on end, but when you're reunited it's like you never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment